EVENT DESIGN AND FULL PLANNING
Here at One Sweet Day in May, we believe that every event deserves
to be remarkable and filled with meaningful details.
WE WELCOME ANY AESTHETIC AND LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU TO BRING YOU AN UNMATCHED EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR MOST SPECIAL OF DAYS.
FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT MICHELLE@ONESWEETDAYINMAY.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR FILL OUT OUR INQUIRY FORM HERE AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU RIGHT AWAY!
A FEW DETAILS CAN BE FOUND BELOW.
With our event design and full planning package, we'll be there to help you refine your vision, narrow your color palette, SECURE A DREAM TEAM OF VENDORS and harmonize all the little details that make your wedding a once-in-a-lifetime celebration.
Behind the scenes we will secure an amazing team of professionals to bring your big day to life, from your photographer, to your late night pizza oven. Together we will build your timelines, keep your budget on track, and manage your vendors among other things that will be carefully laid out for you in your custom package. Our job is to not only produce a well executed celebration, but to plan an event that is the true sentiment of you and your one true love.
Our job is to take care of all the details on the day of your wedding so that all you have to do is dance the night away into happily ever after.
Pairing our Event Design and Full Planning package with our Floral Design Services will ensure a completely streamlined and harmonious event as we will select the perfect floral ingredients to pull together your overall aesthetic.
Our Design and Full Planning Services include...
- Securing the best of the best vendor team for you and your wedding day.
- Access to our Preferred Vendor List filled with our most loved and talented wedding pros.
- Full Design Services, including completely unique and memorable details. Design services include but are not limited to...
- Design, set up, and styling of all day of decor.
- Wedding party, ceremony, and reception floral design guidance.
- Rental items and decor sourcing.
- Guest table layout and linen choices.
- Place settings
- Day of styling of details including invitations and getting ready items.
- Curated seating chart and reception timeline to ensure effortless flow.
- Detailed wedding day timelines
- Management of all vendors to ensure a seamlessly executed wedding day.
- Ceremony Rehearsal
- Overseeing ceremony rehearsal
Person in contact for you, your family, wedding party and vendors so I can take care of the behind the scenes and you can dance the night away without stressing.
Our average client spends $4,000 for our full planning and design package.
Contact us here for your complimentray consultation.