I am hopefully going to make this post short and sweet! So let's get right to the basics!
I am on the search for a One Sweet Day in May team member! 2018 is booking up and I sat down the other day to plan out a few logistics. I have a few wonderful ladies that assist here and there on design and event days, but Chris has been my right-hand man on every wedding day since we started this business! Well, he is getting promoted to DAD here very soon and will not be able to be so hands on and will not be joining me (for the most part) on wedding days as he will stay home with baby Schmidt.
So after much thought, I have decided to bring on a permanent assistant!
Here are the details...
1. I am looking for someone to assist with designing (mostly Fridays) here in my home just outside Richmond, Virginia for a minimum of 5 hours.
2. I would prefer that this person reside in the Richmond area for convenience purposes.
3. Assist on event days. We typically do 15 floral weddings, and 4 full planning and design weddings (though this is subject to change and you will always have at least 4 months notice)
a. With full-service floral weddings, there is a 3-5 hour window for setup.
b. With full planning, you will be needed for approximately 12 hours.
4. Must be ok with using your vehicle on event days to transport florals and decor.
5. Must be hardworking and be able to be on your feet for hours at a time.
6. Experience is not necessary, but an interest in the floral and/or wedding industry is a must. There will be set days to train on florals if needed.
7. I am looking to bring someone on board no later than August 1st, 2017.
8. This is a paid position and will be paid per event. Mileage will be paid also if applicable. Salary TBD.
If you are interested in this position, please email me at Michelle@onesweetdayinmay.com with a little about yourself! I will be interviewing in the near future!