Happy June the 1st! Summer is officially around the corner and I'm so ready for some pool days and some bbq nights! Spring was absolutely nuts for me which I'm thankful for in many ways, but a somewhat slower month is just what this girl needs to be more intentional with both my personal and business life. July, August, and September calendars keep filling right up, so it's even more important that June be the month where I take it down a notch and create a balanced way of life so when things go back to super busy, I'll be prepared. I also turn 30!!! on June 12th. Deep breaths. Deep Breaths. There are lots of birthday celebrations planned as well as attending The Zac Brown Band concert this Friday and then TAYLOR SWIFT next Tuesday down in Raleigh. Eeek! And looking forward to a lovely wedding with the sweetest of clients later this month. June is going be wonderful, I can already tell! I'm actually pretty excited to turn 30. (something if, I were being honest, haven't always felt) The beginning of a new decade...bring it on! But for starters, let's take baby steps with goals for June!
June Business Goals
1. Book 2 more weddings for either 2015 or 2016.
2. Stick to block scheduling Monday through Friday. (This is the only type of schedule tool that I've tried that works for me. Look out for a post on how it benefits me soon!)
3. Officially launch the One Sweet Day in May newsletter. Guys, I'm so excited about this one! I can't wait to have yet another way for you to keep up with all the One Sweet happenings! My goal is to have the first issue out by the end of the month! Yay!
4. Comment on more blogs. It's such a great networking tool and community builder and I need to step up my game.
5. Feature 2 more small businesses for the One Sweet Spotlight by the end of the month.
6. Nail down details for TWO super exciting things happening in the next 9 months. Wish I could tell you more, but my lips are sealed! I know, it's probably super annoying! I'm sorry!!
7. Pre-blog and blog a minimum of 3 times a week.
8. Have all my new client experience printed. It's all finally done and now it's time to put it to work.
June Personal Goals
1. Make a homemade dinner at least 3 times a week. I'm really bad at this, but we eat out way to much. It's mostly just being lazy and it has got to stop.
2. Workout at least 5 times a week. This is a biggie. Because Spring was slammed, I let my workout routine slide to the back burner and I have got to get back in the swing of things.
3. Finish the upstairs gallery walls. Why oh why do house projects never get done? This month I will complete the hallway gallery walls once and for all!
4. Take the dogs on a walk at least 3 times a week or to the dog park. Sometimes I feel so bad that they are stuck inside everyday and I need to be more intentional with my time with them.
5. Make the bed every morning. Such a simple thing, but it's amazing how it sets the tone for the rest of the day.
6. Read at least one book. I'm hoping lots of pool days will make this an easy one because I'm not a reader, but would love to be, If you have any recommendations, let me know!
7. Drink more water. I'm a Diet Coke addict and this Summer I need to make water my go to.
June (and my 30's!!), I'm ready for you!!
P.S. Don't forget! Only 2 days left to enter the launch giveaway located on the last post! Good Luck! xoxo